My 30 Most Favorite Songs

This list is based on those songs that I have played the most and find myself listening to again and again without skipping. Edit: What began as 20 songs, turned out to be 30, when I realized there were so many songs I just couldn't skip.

1) Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen ( A night at the Opera)
2) Wish you were here - Pink Floyd (Wish You were here)
3) Light My fire - The Doors ( The Doors)
4) Dreams - Fleetwood Mac (Rumours)
5) Oh Darling - The Beatles ( Abbey Road)
6) Don't Cry - Guns 'n Roses (Use your Illusion-I)
7) Like a Rolling Stone - Bob Dylan (Highway 61 Revisited)
8) Fixing a hole - The Beatles (Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band)
9) Time - Pink Floyd (Dark Side of the Moon)
10) Where the streets have no names - U2 (Joshua Tree)
11) Sultan of Swing - Dire Straits (Alchemy)
12) Going to California - Led Zeppelin ( Zeppelin-IV)
13) Norwegian Wood - The Beatles (Rubber Soul)
14) Estranged - Guns n Roses (Use your Illusion - II)
15) Jeremy - Pearl Jam (Ten)
16) Don't look back in Anger - Oasis (What's the Story, Morning Glory?)
17) Daughter - Pearl Jam (VS)
18) Come Undone - Duran Duran (self titled album)
19) Hallowed be Thy Name - Iron Maiden (Best of the Beast)
20) Tom Sawyer - Rush (Moving Pictures)
21) The Day I tried to live - Soundgarden (A-sides)
22) Beautiful Day - U2 (All that you can't leave behind)
23) Baba O' Riley - The Who (Who's Next)
24) Money for Nothing - Dire Straits (Alchemy)
25) Roxanne - The Police (Outlandos d'amour)
26) Locomotive Breath - Jethro Tull (Aqualung)
27) All along the Watch tower - Jimi Hendrix (South Saturn Delta)
28) I walk the Line - Johnny Cash ( I walk the Line)
29) No Quarter - Led Zeppelin (Houses of the Holy)
30) Mama I'm Coming home - Ozzy Osbourne (No More Tears)

2 comments:

Bhavini Shah said...

Have you tried 2Am- by Anna Nalik, there is something beautiful about this song that it makes me happier when i'm good mood & accompanies me well when i am in not so good mood.. :)

Anonymous said...

Just got around reading this post. Looks like we share the same taste in music :) I would add Stairway to Heaven and Comfortably Numb to the list too.

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL