Internet Surfing?

Hey man, check out this cool thing I found. (I don't say that too often, you know).  I got drawn to this website http://www.condron.us/ when my statcounter picked up a visitor using it. And what I saw really gave me the kicks. This website randomly picks up updated blog pages from the internet. 

So what it really offers you is a television sort of convenience to sit, and watch pages skip automatically.  

And before you begin to feel that you don't have any control over the surfing, they do have a stop button if an interesting page catches your eye.  

1 comments:

Razzer said...

Yep, Its different and u put its name in your post so it picks up urs too? Hahaa
Nice. BUt I wonder if it can actually create traffic for ur site although it has a stop button. Hmmm

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL