Fame, And Related.

I was wondering what it really takes for a blogger  to accrue an interested and persevering audience. 

For one, I guess the quality of work matters. When your ideas and views are beautifully illustrated, people definitely begin to notice. But what really keeps them coming back must be a dedicated effort by the blogger. 
 
I have read the same about music (Click here). Even a popular band needs to keep itself relevant. Linkin Park, is the example in this case, which keeps coming up with remixed/live albums (I believe the expression is "tide-overs"), to cover up the gap between two consequent releases. The buzz word, henceforth is consistent reminders. 

Enough said about that. But on a similar thought, when I googled the term "famous blogger", I came up with this image. 




Beautifully illustrated, eh?

1 comments:

Smita said...

Thanks for the link :-)

Looks useful...

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL